SIA Potapoviča un Andersone received certified auditors’ company licence on February 6, 2003. The company has well established itself among the largest audit firms in Latvia.
- Integrity and objectivity
- Involvment of senior experts throughout the service process and direct access to decisionmakers
- High requirements in respect of reputation, qualification and experience of our team members
- Individual and open-minded approach to constructive solutions
- Responsiveness and willingness to assist
- Smooth communication and co-operation
INDEPENDENCE AND ETHICS
Independence policies and procedures of SIA Potapoviča un Andersone are based on the respective requirements of the law “On Certified Auditors” of the Republic of Latvia and the Code of Professional Ethics as approved by Latvian Association of Certified Auditors. These procedures cover regular training in professional ethics, incuding independence, requirements, as well as responsibility to follow them, established through contractual arrangements with personnel and outsourced experts, and regular declarations of interests and written confirmations of independence.
SIA Potapoviča un Andersone is subject to quality control inspection by Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Latvia and Latvian Association of Certified Auditors. All inspections carried out to date have confirmed the firm’s compliance with the applicable laws and professional standards.